Indole-3-acetic acid (IAA)
CAS No: 87-51-4
Specification: 99% TC
IAA is a plant hormone of wide-spectrum, belonging to the auxin family plant growth regulators. It is used as main ingredient in some commercial rooting products, in order to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody crops and ornamentals.
Rice, Peanut, Cotton, Eggplant, Peach, Plum, Apple, Pine, Grape Mulberry, Poplar, Meta sequoia, Grewiaasiatica, Potato, sweet potato, Kiwi, Corn, Bean, Carrot, Melon, Watermelon, Tomato.
Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)
CAS No: 133-32-4 Specification:98% TC
IBA is a plant hormone of the auxin family. It is used as main ingredient in several commercial rooting compounds. It also increases fruit set of crops and is also recommended when in vitro propagation is carried out, because when combined with cytokinins like kinetin, auxins like IBA give rise to masses of undifferentiated cells called callus.
Callus formation is often used as a first step in micropropagation processes, for the callus cells are used as starting point to form other tissues.
Cherry, Dianthus, Chrysanthemum, Jasmine, Peach, Magnolia, plum tree, Azalea, Rhododendron, Apple, Grape, Kiwi, Melon, Tea, Metasequoia, Poplar, Pine, etc.
1-Naphtaleneacetic acid (NAA)
CAS No: 86-87-3
Specification: 98% TC
Auxins induce development of phloem and xylem, also cell differentiation, as well as regeneration of the vascular tissues in plants. For this reason, it is widely used in micro propagation of crops. In cropping, auxins promote rooting, and are also required for fruit growth and development. NAA also increases fruit set and parthenocarpy in the absence of fertilization. Auxins also delay fruit senescence. NAA is widely used in agriculture, plant nursery and forestry, to stimulate rooting in cuttings and improve setting in fruit, also to prevent pre-harvest drop. NAA is often used in order to induce flowering in some crops, such as pineapple (caused by the auxin-induced production of ethylene). NAA may also be used to prevent sprout of potato tubers.
Wheat, Soybean, Beetroot, Tobacco, Cannabis, Cotton, Potato, Cabbage, Sugar Cane, Metasequoia, Mint, Rice, etc.
Gibberellic acid (GA3)
CAS No: 77-06-5 Specification:90% TC
Gibberellins accelerate vegetative shoot growth, producing larger plants. They also increase cell division.
-Generally reinforce apical dominance. -Stimulate flowering in absence of necessary exposure to cold temperatures and/or specific requirements of photo period or light intensity. For example, it has an efficient effect in solving the blooming of flowers in breeding of hybrid rice.-Increases fruiting. It stimulates early flowering and has the property of inducing parthenocarpic fruit set in some species, such as pears. -Breaking seed dormancy. Accelerates the germination of some seeds. -Breaking dormancy of the vegetative organs. Induces sprouting of bulbs and tubers.
Application Range: All plants.
Alfalfa: increases the height of plants, obtaining softer stalks. Artichoke: induces growth and earliness, and lengthens the stem. Almond: delays flowering. Apples ‘Golden Delicious’: prevents rust. Improves fruit setting. Bean: increases fruit set, reduces cycle time and increases yielding. Clementine and lemon: induces fruit set and fruit setting, avoids falling off. Grapes: induces elongation of fruit peduncles and growing of fruits. Enhances yielding of seedless grapes.Cotton fruiting: standardizes and reduces the losses of the first capsules. Celery: If counteracts the problems of calcareous and saline soils, allowing early harvestingCucumber: encourages fruit set. Cherry: delays the collection and staggering dates of collection, improving quality and size of the fruit, and counteracts the effects of viral diseases. Aubergine: higher yielding.Lettuce: improves vegetative growth and uniformity, advances harvesting, and induces seed formation. Mango: reduces the number of flowers and increases fruits size and weight. Melon, Cucumber and Watermelon: Increases fruit size and facilitate handling, transport and storage of fruits, during and after harvest.Orange: improves skin toughness, prevents rind senescence, helps fruits to stay longer in the tree, thus enabling to extend marketing campaigns. Pear: improves fruit setting, promotes formation of parthenocarpic fruits, and palliates the effects of frosts.Pea: improves plant growth and increases yielding. Plum: delays harvesting, reduces internal browning and increases yielding. Seed potatoes: stimulates sprouting. Spinach: increases fresh weight, improves appearance and enables mechanical harvesting.Sugarcane: increases yieldingRice: promotes the emergence of rice. Strawberry: advances flowering, improving fruit set and fruit development and growth.Tomato: stimulates plant growing, increases fruit size, improves the consistency of the fruit skin and increases yielding.
GA4 + GA7
CAS No GA4: 468-44-0 CAS No GA7: 510-75-8
Gibberellins accelerate vegetative shoot growth leading to larger plants. Also, cell division gets increased.
– Generally reinforces apical dominance in the plant.– Stimulates flowering without the necessary exposure to cold temperatures and/or specific requirements of daily lighting. For example, it has an efficient effect in solving the blooming of flowers at different times in the hybrid rice breeding.– Increases fruiting. It stimulates early flowering and has the property of inducing parthenocarpic fruit set in some species, such as pears. – Breaks seed dormancy. Accelerates the germination of some seeds. – Breaks dormancy of the vegetative organs. Induces sprouting of bulbs and tubers. Usually GA4 + GA7 is used to complement the action of Gibberellic acid (GA3). It acts as a nuance element in the parthenocarpy enforcement, because the use of GA3 alone causes unusual shapes in fruits.
CAS No: 1214-39-7 Specification: 98%,99%TC
The major use for cytokines derives from their ability to delay senescence and maintain greenness of leafs and plants (as an inhibitor of respirator/ kinase in plants, increase post-harvest life of green Vegetables). Also, it is used to promote seed germination and end dormant state of lateral buds, and to promote fruit formulation. They modify the action of auxins in the plant, affecting internodal length and leaf growth.
Cytokines also play an important role in nodulation of leguminous. In “in vitro” culture, the applications of cytokines induce cell division in tissue culture-in the presence of auxin-, and promote shoot initiation. Application Range: Apple, Cherry, Grape, Lettuce, Cabbage, Celery, Rice, Rose, etc.
6-BA is a synthetic cytokines which elicits plant growth and development responses, improving blossom and fruit setting. It can be used to promote bud breaking in rose plants. But it is also used to boost photosynthesis, delay aging, increase percentage of fertile fruit, improve quality and increase yielding. In this sense, it is used in banana, navel orange etc.
CAS No: 525-79-1 Specification: 99% TC
The major use of cytokines relies on their ability to delay senescence and maintain greenness of leafs and plants. As an inhibitor of respirator/ kinase in plants, kinetin increases post-harvest life of green vegetables. It also may be used to promote seed germination and to disrupt dormant states of lateral buds, and to promote fruiting.
Cytokines modify the action of auxins in plants, affecting internodal length and leaf growth. Cytokines also play an important role in nodulation of leguminous crops. In ” in vitro” culture, application of cytokines induces cell division in tissues when applied with auxins-, and promotes shoot initiation.
Cotton, Pear, Apple, Grape, Kola Nut, Lettuce, Potato, Pepper, Chinese Rose Flower, etc.
-Post-harvest spraying with kinetin prolongs the storage lifetime of green vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli and celery. -The treatment of ornamental holly with this compound enables its harvest many weeks prior to use.Kinetin is also used to disrupt dormant state in lateral buds.
Abscisic acid (ABA, S-ABA)
CAS No: 14375-45-2 Specification: 90% TC
Beans, Melons, Aubergines, Rice, Cotton, Flowers, Grass, Herbs, Fruit trees, etc.
1) Inhibits GA, suppressing the development of lateral buds, resulting in the inhibition of branching or apical dominance. 2) Improves colouring: ABA enhances accumulation of photosynthetic compounds, increases pigment content, promotes crop ripening, keeps the bright red colour of the fruit, improves fruit quality. 3) Strengthens cereal crops, preventing them from falling down: When ABA is applied to wheat and rice, it can inhibit stem elongation, and increase the panicle weight, preventing them from falling down. 4)Helps plants to overcome environmental stress: ABA is a resistant inducing factor in plant, and it is able to activate the plant’s immune system, thus enhancing resistance in plants (cold resistance, drought resistance, antibacterial, disease resistance).5}Promotes stomata closing: ABA can make stomata close rapidly, which has no poison on plants, becoming a safe anti transpiration agent. 6)Affects flowering: ABA can keep the terminal bud of Strawberry and Blackberry dormant, it can also promote flowering in long days. 7) Inhibits and promotes plant growing: Application of ABA through spraying at high rates can inhibit the growth of stem, hypocotyls, root, coleoptiles or leaf blade. Spraying ABA at low rates can promote rooting and strengthen hypocotyl growth, also stimulate seedlings development in fruits. 8)Keeps dormancy of bud and seeds.
CAS No.: 593-50-0
Triacontanol is a fatty alcohol naturally occurring in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax, and it is a noticeable growth stimulant for many plants. Triacontanol will get a better effect when formulated with other products containing nutrient substance such as N, P, K, B, Zn.
1. It promotes rooting; sprouting, flowering, early leaf growth, increases chlorophyll content, enhances photosynthesis and optimizes other physiological functions in plants. 2. Applied before the crops’ growth, can effectively improve germination rates, improve quality of seedlings, and increase effective stool growing. 3. Applied in later stages of crops’ growth, can effectively increase numbers of buds, and fruit setting rate.
Applicable in many crops, such as rice, corn, sorghum, cotton, bean, tobacco, sugar beet, sugarcane, peanut, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers. It is also applicable for kelp cultivation.
Field Experimental Results on Different Crops:
1. Bean, Corn, Rice, Wheat and grain in general: Improves germination rates, increases germinating force, and increases yielding by 5-10%2. Leaf vegetables, Potatoes, Nursery stock, Pasturage, Sugar canes: Increases production by more than 10%.3. Fruit trees, Solanaceous Vegetables, Cereal crop, Soybean, Cotton: Spraying once during flowering and full bloom stages can effectively improve yielding. 4. Applied on Cutting seedlings can effectively promote rooting. 5. Applied on kelp seaweeds, can effectively increase production by more than 20% and increase the length, width and thickness of kelp leaves.
CAS No: 72962-43-7 Specification: 90% TC
Brassinolide is an allelochemical, a chemical substance that influences growth, survival, and reproduction of other organisms. Brassinolide promotes stem elongation and cell division.
Wheat, Corn, Cucumber, Tomato, Pepper, Bean, Potato, etc.
l) Promotes plant growth, increases yielding and improves its quality. 2)Increases rate of fruit setting, fruit development, thus improving yielding. 3)Improves cold resistance, drought resistance, and disease resistance, leading to higher resistance to stress. 4) Regulates cell differentiation processes in tissue culture. 5) Efficiently relieves harmful effect of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. 6) Increases activity and energy of seeds, and thus germination rates.
Diethylaminoethyl Hexanoate (DA-6)
CAS No: 10369-83-2 Specification: TC
DA-6 enhances the action of peroxidase and nitrate reductase in plants, it also increases amount of occurring chlorophyll, develops photosynthesis and cell division, thus promoting growing of aerial parts and rhizosphere in plants.
Beans, melons, aubergines, rice, cotton, pot plants, herbs, fruit trees, etc.
Other effects: + synergizes with fertilizers.+ increases yielding in horticultural crops and fruit trees.+ improves germination of seeds.
Poly-L-Glutamic acid (PGA)
CAS No: 25513-46-6 Specification: 25% SP
Poly-L-Glutamic acid has shown beneficial effects on crops; it is a noticeable fertilizer synergist and improver of root growing.
Effects: 1) Fertilizer synergist and slow releasing agent.2) Activating agent of the rhizosphere microflora. 3) Root-system developer.4) Improver of colour of fruits. 5)Enhances crop’s growth, leading to increased yielding. 6)Improves crops resistance against disease and adverse conditions.
CAS No: 9012-76-4 Specification: 90%Origin: Extracted from shrimp shell, crab shell Solubility: Soluble in water Biodegradability: Easily bio-degraded Toxicity: Not toxic, environmentally friendly.
Advantages and Function:
1. Plant Growth Regulator (Induces Stress Resistance): Induced resistance on tobacco, rice, carrot, tomato, cotton, wheat and strawberry has been observed. 2. Seed treatment: Chitosan can be used in treatments of grains and vegetables, increasing their seedlings germination rate, enhancing disease resistance in young seeds, promoting crop growth and increasing yielding in crops. 3. Bactericidal and fungicidal activity (Antibiosis, Bacteriostat): Plants inhibit different pathogen after having been treated with chitosan oligosaccharide.4. Improves insecticidal activity : Chitosan oligosaccharide has certain insecticidal activity towards Lepidoptera and Homopteran pests. The insecticidal activity to diamond back moth is higher than cotton bollworm. The insecticidal activity to different aphids ranges from 60 to 80%, utmost 99%.5. Promotes root growth: After application, roots develop, increasing amount of secondary roots, root hairs and fibrous roots, thus improving the absorption of fertilizers and water. 6. Improves crop quality and yielding: Chitosan oligosaccharide can improve crop quality, and increase yielding. It also emphasizes crops natural taste. Its use helps to reduce pesticide residue.
CAS No: 104-43-7
The glycine-betaine is an amino acid derivative that occurs in plants, specially under stress conditions. A well known role of this compound is to maintain the water content of cells being under osmotic stress, by lowering solute potential, i.e. implementing an osmotic adjustment. More extensively, it plays an important role as a compatible solute in plants under various types of environmental stress, such as high levels of salts, drought, or high or low temperatures. Plant species differ in their capacity to synthesize GB, and some plants, such as spinach and barley, accumulate relatively high levels of GB in their chloroplasts, while others, such as tobacco, do not synthesize this compound.
In most crops, the exogenous application of glycine betaine usually leads to an enhancement of resistance to stress conditions.
Weekly News and reports
The website http://www.mediterraneadeagroquimicos.cat belongs to Mediterránea de agroquímicos, does not include cookies , and does not collect any data of visitors.