CAS No.: 593-50-0
Triacontanol is a fatty alcohol naturally occurring in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax, and it is a noticeable growth stimulant for many plants. Triacontanol will get a better effect when formulated with other products containing nutrient substance such as N, P, K, B, Zn.
1. It promotes rooting; sprouting, flowering, early leaf growth, increases chlorophyll content, enhances photosynthesis and optimizes other physiological functions in plants.
2. Applied before the crops' growth, can effectively improve germination rates, improve quality of seedlings, and increase effective stool growing.
3. Applied in later stages of crops' growth, can effectively increase numbers of buds, and fruit setting rate.
Application Scope: Applicable in many crops, such as rice, corn, sorghum, cotton, bean, tobacco, sugar beet, sugarcane, peanut, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers. It is also applicable for kelp cultivation.
Results on Different Crops:
1. Bean, Corn, Rice, Wheat and grain in general: Improves germination rates, increases germinating force, and increases yielding by 5-10%
2. Leaf vegetables, Potatoes, Nursery stock, Pasturage, Sugar canes: Increases production by more than 10%.
3. Fruit trees, Solanaceous Vegetables, Cereal crop, Soybean, Cotton: Spraying once during flowering and full bloom stages can effectively improve yielding.
4. Applied on Cutting seedlings can effectively promote rooting.
5. Applied on kelp seaweeds, can effectively increase production by more than 20% and increase the length, width and thickness of kelp leaves.
CAS No: 72962-43-7
Brassinolide is an allelochemical substance, a chemical product with capacity to influence growth, survival, and reproduction of other organisms.
Applied on plants, Brassinolide promotes stem elongation and cell division.
Application Range: Wheat, Corn, Cucumber, Tomato, Pepper, Bean, Potato, etc.
1) Promotes plant growth, increases yielding and improves its quality.
2) Increases rate of fruit setting, fruit development, thus improving yielding.
3) Improves cold resistance, drought resistance, and disease resistance, leading to higher resistance to stress.
4) Regulates cell differentiation processes in tissue culture.
5) Efficiently relieves harmful effect of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides.
6) Increases activity and energy of seeds, and thus germination rates.
Diethylaminoethyl Hexanoate (DA-6)
CAS No: 10369-83-2
DA-6 enhances the action of peroxidase and nitrate reductase in plants, it also increases amount of occurring chlorophyll, develops photosynthesis and cell division, thus promoting growing of aerial parts and rhizosphere in plants.
Application range: Beans, melons, eggplant, rice, cotton, pot plants, herbs, fruit trees, etc.
+ synergizes with fertilizers.
+ increases yielding in horticultural crops and fruit trees.
+ improves germination of seeds.
Poly-L-Glutamic acid (PGA)
CAS No: 25513-46-6
Poly-L-Glutamic acid has shown beneficial effects on crops; it is a noticeable fertilizer synergist and improver of root growing.
Application range: Beans, Melons, Eggplants, Rice, Cotton, Flowers, Grass, Herbs, Fruit trees, etc.
1) Fertilizer synergist and slow releasing agent.
2) Activating agent of the rhizosphere microflora.
3) Root-system developer.
4) Improver of colour of fruits.
5 )Enhances crop's growth, leading to increased yielding.
6) Improves crops resistance against disease and adverse conditions.
CAS No: 9012-76-4
Origin: Extracted from shrimp shell, crab shell
Solubility: Soluble in water
Biodegradability: Easily bio-degraded
Toxicity: Not toxic, environmentally friendly.
1. Plant Growth Regulator (Induces Stress Resistance): Induced resistance on tobacco, rice, carrot, tomato, cotton, wheat and strawberry has been observed.
2. Seed treatment: Chitosan can be used in treatments of grains and vegetables, increasing their seedlings germination rate, enhancing disease resistance in young seeds, promoting crop growth and increasing yielding in crops.
3. Bactericidal and fungicidal activity (Antibiosis, Bacteriostat): Plants inhibit different pathogen after having been treated with chitosan oligosaccharide.
4. Improves insecticidal activity : Chitosan oligosaccharide has certain insecticidal activity towards Lepidoptera and Homopteran pests. The insecticidal activity to diamond back moth is higher than cotton bollworm. The insecticidal activity to different aphids ranges from 60 to 80%, utmost 99%.
5. Promotes root growth: After application, roots develop, increasing amount of secondary roots, root hairs and fibrous roots, thus improving the absorption of fertilizers and water.
6. Improves crop quality and yielding: Chitosan oligosaccharide can improve crop quality, and increase yielding. It also emphasizes crops natural taste. Its use helps to reduce pesticide residue.
CAS No: 104-43-7
The glycine-betaine is an amino acid derivative that occurs in plants, specially under stress conditions. A well known role of this compound is to maintain the water content of cells being under osmotic stress, by lowering solute potential, i.e. implementing an osmotic adjustment.
More extensively, it plays an important role as a compatible solute in plants under various types of environmental stress, such as high levels of salts, drought, or high or low temperatures.
Plant species differ in their capacity to synthesize GB, and some plants, such as spinach and barley, accumulate relatively high levels of GB in their chloroplasts, while others, such as tobacco, do not synthesize this compound.
In most crops, the exogenous application of glycine betaine usually leads to an enhancement of resistance to stress conditions.